Membership Eligibility Criteria for Schools
- The school shall have a Chief Instructor who has a minimum of 5 years of teaching experience in the field of Paragliding / Powered Paragliding.
- The school shall have at least one Assistant Instructor who has at least one year of teaching experience and has minimum 50 hours of air time which is logged in a logbook.
- The school must have certified, student rated equipment which is deemed safe for training. Such safety certification should be from a recognized body like EN, LTF or the likes.
- School must have at least one Instructor with a life saving / first aid certificate issued by a recognised Authority like the Red Cross or equivalent. If a school does not have such a certification then the school will be given a period of not more than 90 days to get the instructor certified.
- School must have at least two stretchers, first aid kit, and a suitable vehicle for transportation of an injured person.
- School must provide a radio communication set to all its students during training.
- Each School should submit a report on their training pattern, rating system, and paperwork maintained relating to students or their training methodology.
- Each School must be inspected and certified by 2 members of the PAI Managing Committee. The Managing committee will submit an objective report of their findings relating to the school and its operations to the President of PAI. This certification will be done after the above mentioned documents are submitted by the school.